Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 1 recap- Week 2 Beginning...

Overall last week went ok... Of the 4 goals, I did ok, great on going to bed earlier, (well except for thurs night, but that wasn't without reason), decent on drinking more water, devos not so great...  and really didn't look at the tv etc bill, other than knowing need to get a cheap phone with an answering machine to cut costs.

Week 2 goals are easy-  keep bathroom clean (not a big deal-just more consistant), walk charlie everyday, don't go back to sleep in the morning (often i'll get up and get ready then have 20ish min til kids come so I'll go back to sleep), and to load dishwasher better.  Not huge goals, but one more step in the overall big changes of the next year!

3 comments:

  1. Meg! I'm so proud of you!! Sometimes people forget that change doesn't has to be all or nothing at once, but it can be a couple little things throughout time that will help in the overall change! I'm encouraged and blessed by you! I'll be praying for you throughout this year specifically for each week and the goals you post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing that helped me with Bible reading was not allowing TV or newspaper until I had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Adele (everytime i see your name i have a hard time not singing the 'adele' song :) you know what one i mean). That's what i have to keep telling myself (I don't know how many times i've decided tomorrow i'm going to start being healthy, yeah right, that much change in one day is soo hard, but baby steps!)

    And that's a good idea (no TV) i may have to do that with hulu... (most daytime tv at my house is little kid show lol)

    ReplyDelete